July 2010 saw the Chapel Choir cross the Channel for a short tour to north-west France. The main focus of the tour was a concert given by the Choir at the Abbaye de Solesmes, an ancient religious foundation (originally founded in 1010, and then refounded in 1833, having been dissolved during the French Revolution) which became famous for pioneering the revival of Gregorian chant in the twentieth century. The Choir also sang Schubert's Mass in G for the Sunday morning Mass at the church of Notre Dame du Chêne. Alongside the singing, there was also time to have fun canoeing and white-water rafting, and to engage in a Decani versus Cantoris football match.
Go to: Tours